In the meantime, I've been reading. That's nothing new, I know. I seem to have a slight problem with ratios in my library activity—I check books out in armfuls and return them by ones and twos. At this rate I don't think there will ever again be a moment when I don't have anything checked out. Though I haven't posted a book review on this blog for a while, I have been reviewing on Goodreads. Here's a roundup of reviews I've written so far this year:
- Nine Coaches Waiting by Mary Stewart (my favorite read of the year so far!)
- Mrs. Mike by Benedict and Nancy Freeman
- The Windy Hill by Cornelia Meigs
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
- Rifles For Watie by Harold Keith
Anyone else taking part in a reading challenge? What's your favorite book you've read so far this year?